National Consortium of Breast Centers, Inc.
: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/boobs/public_html/templates/yoo_balance/html/config.php
on line 13
The National Consortium of Breast Center's mission and purpose, according to its bylaws and articles of incorporation, is "to promote excellence in breast health care for the general public through a network of diverse professionals dedicated to the active exchange of ideas and resources, including:
- To serve as an informational resource and to provide support services to those rendering care to people with breast diseases through educational programs, newsletters, a national directory, and patient forums;
- To encourage professionals to concentrate and specialize in activities related to breast disease;
- To encourage the development of programs and centers that address breast disease and promote breast health;
- To facilitate collaborative research opportunities on issues of breast health; and
- To develop a set of core measures to define, improve and sustain quality standards in comprehensive breast programs and centers."